Saturday, November 7, 2015

Hold My Hand

This post has been published by me as a part of Blog-a-Ton 57; the fifty-seventh edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. In association with ​Madhu Vajpayee, the author of Seeking Redemption and Shades Publications, the publisher of Friendship- Bonds Beyond Time.
Why is it happening to me?
Why me?
Why are you leaving?
Why are you leaving to live ?
Why are you leaving to love?
Why are you leaving to live in love?
Are you just leaving or leaving me?

Or, Why were you made to leave me?
Why was it designed this way?
Who scripted it?
Why the inevitable separation?

Show me one man...
At least one person
in this entire existence...
Across Universes

Who loves you more than me
Who knows you more than me
Who cares you more than me
Who lives for you more than me

My life was all about you
Your unblemished smiles and happiness
Your ethereal presence and essence
Your innocuous choices and passions
I lived in your beautiful world

I am not letting you go
It is you who has the final say
I am no more me
I have always lived through you

Am boxed in your memories
Intangible and shriek
with crushing inexplicable pain
and torn worn-out neurons 

Come back ! My Dear!
Look at me
Give me a Hug
Hold my hand once
Show me the direction you always wanted us to go
Say loudly and Elatedly,"Papa, Let's Gooooooooooooooo!"
For one last time!

Come back! My Child!
For one last time!
Wipe my tears with your tiny hands
Feed me with you tender hands
Play with me like a princess!

Let me breathe in your lap
Let it be the final one
Let it be eternal
Hold it in your hand
Let it be with you
Let me be with you

Hold our memories
Hold our times
Hold our plays
Hold our mischief
Hold our love
Hold me

**From the last page(Day) of a Father's Diary(life)
-()-

The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. Participation Count: XX.

14 comments:

Salvwi Prasad said...

The poem started as a tongue twister , mind blogger jumble. Moved on to become a heart wrenching emotion. By the end of it the associated photo is just the clincher.

This was poetic story that I read. Beautiful !

Unknown said...

That was really so touching dear...written so well with beautiful words...!

Someone is Special said...

Buddy, what a poem! The last line added more beauty to the poem. I wish I can read the whole diary. Happy to read you after a very long gap.

All the best for BAT! Keep writing :) Happy Diwali!

Someone is Special

Vinay Leo R. said...

That was emotional, Mahesh. I hope no father has to go through that. Very poignant poetry.

Chetan Maheshwari said...

Beautifully written, different take on the topic, ending makes this very special

Cifar said...

an emotional take, beautifully portraying feelings of a father

Happy Diwali, My Blogaton entry Hold My Hand

aativas said...

Very touching!

App Developers Gurgaon said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Buy contact lenses online in india said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
app development company india said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

GST Training Delhi said...

Blogging is that the new poetry. I notice it terrific and wonderful in some ways.

GST Courses said...

Amazing web log and really fascinating stuff you bought here! I positively learned plenty from reading through a number of your earlier posts in addition and set to drop a discuss this one!

UI UX Design Training said...

Awesome work.Just wished to drop a comment and say i'm new your journal and adore what i'm reading.Thanks for the share