Monday, March 15, 2010

Flavours!

Cold Winters...
in hinters
waking up at 4.30 am is really sweet...
but sleeping again with a hug of thick blanket is sweeter...
The sweetest thing to happen for ever is if it is a Sunday.


Scorching hot summer...
Standing since an hour
In a City bus wait
Hungry and angry appetite

Packed, tilted bus
Foot board Hangers
but still am into bus
Its drenching sweat
but still its sweet

In between the heat
I got a window seat
Isn't it sweeter?
Oh! Yes, am luckier

In between the journey
I got the Honey
Offering my seat
to an Old man's wait
Isn't it sweetest?
Oh ! Yes, more than Honey


Romantic Rains... 


Meeting a childhood friend, after years, is elatedly sweet.....
If it happens to be a girl, it is graciously sweeter.....
And if both exchange the rings in the next rainy, then its still sweeter.....
But, the SWEETEST honey can be, if they could remain as friends forever and ever.


In all seasons...

with all reasons....


Getting a job in a MNC, as a fresher, is a giga sweet...
Being offered an onsite opportunity is a bit tera sweeter.....
But, leaving the job in search of career, passions and dreams is the Uber Sweetest byte.


My 4ever Wish...


Having an elder sister is quite sweet......
Being gifted a bicycle by her is quaint sweeter.....
Sculpting her name on my
bicycle, with pride and love , is the sweetest....
But parting with her coz of her marriage is damn hard......no its harder.......no no no...... its the HARDEST.



Chweet Secret...

Kissing a gal is curiously sweet...
If she kisses me back, its enormously sweeter...
But if her age is 3, nothing else can be deliciously Cho CHwEEeeeEetTesTt




" Happy UGADI "

6 comments:

Ketan - www.ketans.com said...

Amazing...

I was very happy 2 read this stuff...

Nethra said...

I liked the new theme. :)
Ah! and the post was sweet. :)

BK Chowla, said...

Awsome.

Rachana Shakyawar said...

@ Mahesh

~ Firstly! HAPPY Ugadi!!
Though each season have it's own beauty and nostalgic moment...
..my personal fav. is Winters..for its mist/fog...and smoke coming out of our mouths..and yeah it's also a time to fetch your tummy full with wonderful food and gain some healthy weight! Also love peeling oranges siting in the sun.
Also Rainy Season i love for the colorful raincoats we wear..the beautiful umbrellas..and more when you simply drench yourself from head to toe...and Rush to have garam irani tea and pakodas!
Summer some wht does not suits me..thought I can enjoy my curd and mongo milk shakes..with loads of ice creams!

Wonder wht am i writing...about the Seasons...or indeed the Flavours!
I loved the flow in your apt flavoured poem...each aspect of season was well defined and expressed!


I also liked the monsoon effect of romance you portrayed in words...and indeed the sister things was bit more honest and an extraordinary version of emotions:)

~ No wonder a Kiss from a three years old Girl is the privilege and more when you get a chance to do the same...my cousin bro. does not allow me to kiss him at all..he feels he has grown up and kissing might embarrass him..
~ Gosh why do CUTE kids grow up...!
~ Bwt: I wonder is he really grown up..he is just five old..Man!

~ In all enjoyed each flavour and aroma of the aura!

Keep the Spark ALive..

geeta said...

All the seasons have their different flavours and you captured them so well....

I don't know about the festival Ugadi..I think it's the New Year..
Anyways Happy Ugadi(belated)

santosh said...

Mahesh - sweet, sweeter, sweetest..